Sunday, August 12, 2012

Packet Editor Progress #4 and other things

It's been nearly a month since my last post, so I thought I'd update you all on my progress.
Things have been slow. I've had stuff on. Should be getting some time soon, though.
I'm thinking I'll get multiple server hooks operating then release the next version.
ETA: 1 month +- 2 weeks

I've fleshed out some more of the GUI.
I also started setting up PEW support. might take a version or two for it to be released;
I've also planned a few plugins for it, including an HTTP server re-director (making certain directory's on chosen servers redirect elsewhere, including to the local filesystem, I.E. making everything in www.example.com/dir/ redirect to c:\server\).

I've had some issues with modifying it to run on Linux and Mac, but hopefully I can get it going before next release.

In other news, I've been doing more work on 3D stuff. I'd post more about it, but I'm too short on time. I'm hoping to get my FPS running on a Commodore 64. That should still be within it's limits. I've never written anything for a C64 before... so that'll be interesting.

Also, turns out my "Universal SWF Decryptor" has bugs (I've known about them for a while, but tried to hide them so people didn't exploit them to make "un-decryptable" SWF's) that make it slightly less "Universal". I'll try and fix them when I get a spare moment...


I need more spare time...

No comments: